Money Mindset Meter Quiz
1. When I think about money, it represents to me…
Happiness and excitement.
It's about greed
corruption or others have it.
A source of anxiety and conflict.
Power and freedom.
2. Here’s how I feel about my money:
It never influences me in my business and life.
I enjoy spending it.
I think about it all the time.
I enjoy saving it in case my business needs it.
I don't think about it and it will work out.
3. I just got an unexpected $20,000 in business, my first impulse is to…
Spend it on things I need and want.
can't make a decision right now.
Give it away.
4. How much money did your business make last year...
5. How much money have you ever earned...
6. I use credit cards in my business to…
I don't use credit cards in my business.
I use them all the time and make minimum payments.
I pay them off each month.
I use my debit card
barter or cash.
I'm always surprised about how much I owe.
7. To feel satisfied with my business income, I would need…
At least to double my income.
I know I need more but not sure how much.
I'm not sure if I would ever be satisfied.
I'm fine where I'm at now.
To have someone else manage my money.
8. When I want to invest in me, I…
I invest. No rethinking it.
I think hard and do my research and recheck.
There's never enough money for that.
It's not necessary. I can find what I need for free.
Doesn't dawn on me to do that.
9. My business money goal is…
To save all I can now so I don't have to worry later.
Unclear right now.
To earn enough to make sure I can buy whatever I want.
To be able to pay my bills.
To make as much as I can quickly.
10. What have you done to improve your money mindset...
Haven't thought about it
I've read a book or two
I've read online about the subject
I've discussed it with my colleagues
I've spoken to a professional